There once was a dream so powerful, so perfect, that it induced its magical spell upon two unsuspecting dreamers at once. Its powerful magic cast a blinding spell simultaneously on the two dreamers on different sides of the world. The magical spell was a ‘universal secret’ kept by the Master of Dreams until the ideal ‘Ones’ necessary for its fulfilment manifested themselves. The ‘Ones’ were to create the new reality of ‘Oneness’ in a Realm of Duality.’ The greatest test of ‘Oneness’ known to the universe!
The assassination and execution machine of the Saudi regime proves that the human rights claims of the international community to be empty and merely hollow slogans.
Youth is the age of self-improvement, prosperity, and farsightedness and providence. Morality, spirituality, being God-seeking and God-fearing are the true characteristics of youth. Due to Nature (inheritance) and Nurture (upbringing), opportunities for material and spiritual development and human development of young people are increased or decreased.
Many in America were against this new political agenda. They claimed that to permit the Zionist to influence foreign policy was a mistake and that it would endanger the U.S. national security.
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has accused Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, of persecuting Muslim students in the institution.
TEHRAN, (MNA) – The nominees for the 3rd Mustafa (PBUH) Prize 2019 are being assessed by the seven-member final jury, the head of the event’s executive working group Seyyed Ali Omrani told the Tehran Times at the 8th International Innovation and Technology Exhibition (INOTEX 2019).
First academic study to critically engage religious lives, organizations, and representations of Latino Muslims in America
Twenty scientists, including the 2018 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry George P. Smith, wrote an open letter to the organizers of the next International Physics Olympiad to protest against its holding in Israel.
1. To identify the capability of Muslim scholars and to organize and support their scientific researches in universities all over the world;
2. To pave the way for scientific and research exchanges between Muslim scholars in order to extend and deepen the scientific capabilities of universities in order to promote the development of modern Islamic culture;
3. To investigate and design the institutions needed for the Islamic World, such as The Islamic Nations Trade Organization and The Islamic Nations Penal University
4. To establish theorizing chairs among Muslim scholars;
5. To extend non-governmental scientific and research contributions towards forming modern Islamic culture;
6. To ensure the interaction and cooperation among universities and research-related centers in Islamic countries;
7. To provide for the spiritual and material growth of Muslims;
8. To reduce prejudice, dogmatism and violence among the Islamic sects and to emphasize modernism, tolerance, rationality, closeness of religions, as well as Islamic convergence and unity;
Al-Farabi was a renowned philosopher and jurist who wrote in the fields of political philosophy, metaphysics, ethics and logic. He was also a scientist, cosmologist, mathematician and music scholar.
Dr. Mostafa Chamran was born in a religious family in Tehran, 8th March 1932. He received his elementary education in Entessarieh school and his secondary education in Darolfonun and Alborz schools. Since his fifteen, he attended the courses of Koran interpretation in late Taleqani’s classes in Hedayat Mosque, and Morteza Mottahhari’s logic..
Biruni is regarded as one of the greatest scholars of the medieval Islamic era and was well versed in physics, mathematics, astronomy, and natural sciences, and also distinguished himself as a historian, chronologist and linguist.
Abu ‘Ali al-Husayn ibn Sina is better known in Europe by the Latinized name “Avicenna.” He is probably the most significant philosopher in the Islamic tradition and arguably the most influential philosopher of the pre-modern era.