On the anniversary of the historic uprising in Qom, Grand Ayatollah Imam Khamenei addressed the Islamic Republic to address the importance of this historical day. His eminence also alerted the nation of the need to protect the true significance of this historical day to protect the memory of the 19th of Dey as one of the most important highlights of the Iranian nation’s existence today.
January 6, 2021 will be remembered in U.S. history as Trump’s attempted coup of the presidency of the United States. As Congress met to fulfill their democratic duty to certify the results of the 2020 presidential election results, violent Trump supporters breached the U.S. Capital Complex, in an unprecedented insurrection incited by Donald Trump. It is a turning point in the political history of the United States.
“And with racism now plaguing in America like an incurable cancer all thinking Americans should be more respective to Islam as an already proven solution to the race problem” (Malcolm X).
Our world has undergone profound disruptions and change in a matter of just days and weeks. A pandemic, a deadly corona virus, was spreading rapidly, accelerating exponentially and killing the human species at an incredible rate.
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has accused Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, of persecuting Muslim students in the institution.
TEHRAN, (MNA) – The nominees for the 3rd Mustafa (PBUH) Prize 2019 are being assessed by the seven-member final jury, the head of the event’s executive working group Seyyed Ali Omrani told the Tehran Times at the 8th International Innovation and Technology Exhibition (INOTEX 2019).
First academic study to critically engage religious lives, organizations, and representations of Latino Muslims in America
Twenty scientists, including the 2018 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry George P. Smith, wrote an open letter to the organizers of the next International Physics Olympiad to protest against its holding in Israel.
1. To identify the capability of Muslim scholars and to organize and support their scientific researches in universities all over the world;
2. To pave the way for scientific and research exchanges between Muslim scholars in order to extend and deepen the scientific capabilities of universities in order to promote the development of modern Islamic culture;
3. To investigate and design the institutions needed for the Islamic World, such as The Islamic Nations Trade Organization and The Islamic Nations Penal University
4. To establish theorizing chairs among Muslim scholars;
5. To extend non-governmental scientific and research contributions towards forming modern Islamic culture;
6. To ensure the interaction and cooperation among universities and research-related centers in Islamic countries;
7. To provide for the spiritual and material growth of Muslims;
8. To reduce prejudice, dogmatism and violence among the Islamic sects and to emphasize modernism, tolerance, rationality, closeness of religions, as well as Islamic convergence and unity;
Al-Farabi was a renowned philosopher and jurist who wrote in the fields of political philosophy, metaphysics, ethics and logic. He was also a scientist, cosmologist, mathematician and music scholar.
Dr. Mostafa Chamran was born in a religious family in Tehran, 8th March 1932. He received his elementary education in Entessarieh school and his secondary education in Darolfonun and Alborz schools. Since his fifteen, he attended the courses of Koran interpretation in late Taleqani’s classes in Hedayat Mosque, and Morteza Mottahhari’s logic..
Biruni is regarded as one of the greatest scholars of the medieval Islamic era and was well versed in physics, mathematics, astronomy, and natural sciences, and also distinguished himself as a historian, chronologist and linguist.
Abu ‘Ali al-Husayn ibn Sina is better known in Europe by the Latinized name “Avicenna.” He is probably the most significant philosopher in the Islamic tradition and arguably the most influential philosopher of the pre-modern era.